Bilateral and trade relations with Russia
1995-2006 - Advisor Representative of the Russian Republic of Tatarstan, the founder of WEX-in has a broad range of experience with Russia:
- Development agreements and economic, administrative, scientific and technical cooperation programs.
- Organization of collective missions for administrations and businesses.
- Support and representation of major groups such as Sofradir (Thales-SAGEM-ECA), Alstom, Nexans, EDF International, Groupe ATO,...
- We also offers its expertise in the development of international projects in Russia (industry, agriculture, infrastructure...): installation, financing, implementation of public and private funding.
Export support in West Africa
We have supported a French manufacturer of conveyors:
- Assembling the Coface prospecting insurance file
- Redesign of communication tools (brochures, website).
- Prospecting qualification and preparing for prospecting missions.
- Field support in the Congo, Ivory Coast and Burkina Faso
- Organization of an information seminar in the CCI of Ouagadougou for food processing SMEs.
- Signing of the first sale in June.
Real Estate and Industrial Restructuring in Guinea
For a food processing group in Conakry, Guinea, We intervened for the planning of the 12,140 yd2 (10,150 m2 ) renovation of a warehouse and store, including the on-site renovation of a 3500 bottle/h bottling line (mineral water).
Development of a Coffee Roasting Project in Morocco
We studied the installation of a coffee roasting and packaging plant in Casablanca for sale on the wholesale market. We carried out the market study, did the sourcing of material and marketing specification for the creation of brand distribution.